Case: the creation of a website for the legal company “Avalon” to familiarize potential customers with the full range of services that experienced lawyers can provide.
The main criteria for evaluating the project were:
- colorful interface of the site, with links to social networks and contact information at the top of the site’s header;
- static feedback block “Order a consultation” on all pages of the site;
- description of all possible services and prices, as well as the availability of the page of special offers;
- the development of the company’s logo in a certain form;
- the possibility of prompt modification of the information provided.
The site of the law firm “Avalon” was developed and made from scratch. A structure was developed, photographs were taken, a logo was made, the main text was written, and consultations were also given on writing specialized text and news. In addition, the User Agreement was prepared and posted on the website to ensure compliance with Federal Law No. 152 “On the protection of personal data” when posting Feedback forms on websites.
The main stages of work in the preparation of an advertising company:
- Analysis of demand for a customer’s service or product;
- Analysis of client site;
- Analysis and segmentation of the target audience;
- Analysis of competitors;
- Developing a unique competitive advantage as a way to increase the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Compiling a semantic kernel based on key queries, aligning semantics with the “Customer”;
- Create a sales advertising;
- Minimize negative keywords, reduce non-targeted clicks;
- Setting up and launching advertising campaigns for targeted keyword phrases;
- Setting up web analytics systems: Yandex Metrics;
- Reducing the cost of a click;
- Budget Planning;
- Adjusting the strategy for an additional request.
The site of the legal company “Avalon”: yurist-avalon.ru